The Mar ring is named after my sister. Growing up, my family called her Mar-Z-Mar or Mar the Star. The ring features a beautiful, clear, star-set diamond.
This ring was carved specifically to be both noteworthy and comfortable. Weighted enough on the top to accommodate beautiful little diamonds and tampered enough on the bottom to feel slim.
- 14k yellow gold (alternative metals available upon request)
- One 1.5mm star set diamond, other stones available
- Comes in ring sizes 2.5 - 9.5
- Measures 2.8mm at it's widest point, tapers towards the bottom
- If you would like to change the stone color, please note in the box which stone you would like to change the diamond to. The stone options are: garnet, amethyst, aquamarine, emerald, alexandrite, ruby, peridot, sapphire, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, and black diamond.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for production if the piece is described as "made to order," as this piece is made to order just for you. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping if the piece is described as "ready to ship.”